Common problems most cameroon civil servants (state workers) faced includes monitoring integration documents, checking matricule number, checking salary programing and verifying starting salary amount. All these are managed by two ministries; MINFOPRA and MINFI. MINFOPRA helps you monitor your integration documents and know when your matricule is out while MINFI helps you know when you are programmed for salary and the amount for your starting salary.
Before clicking the button below to get started please first read the instructions below
After spending some years in a state professional school in Cameroon such as ENS, ENSET, ENAM, EMIA, etc, the benefit is obtain a matricule number which is a sign of employment as a state worker (government worker or civil servant) in cameroon after which your integration documents must have been processesd to a considerable level given a matricule number. Integration Documents, Matricule Number and salary information checks for Cameroon state workers has always been a challenge to some persons who are mostly left stucked and not nowing what to do.
The Frequently asked question by Cameroon State Workers includes:
- How do I find my missing matricule number?
- How do I check my matricule number?
- How do I know if my matricule is out?
- How do I know if have been programmed for saalary?
- How do I know my first salary amount?
- How do I know my document position?
- How do I monitor my integration document?
As a point of interest, I have taken time to bring out this article to solve the following problems
- Help newly employed Civil Servants in Cameroon to be able to monitor the progress of their integration documents and know when there is a problem (at MINFOPRA).
- Enable newly employed Civil Servants in Cameroon know when their matricule is out.
- Enable newly employed Civil Servants in Cameroon know when they have been programmed for their first salary (by MINFI).
- Enable newly employed Civil Servants in Cameroon verify their starting salary amount.
- To enable any state worker find his matricue in case he/she ever forgotten.
We are going to take it step by step to make it easy for everyone.
Instructions To Monitor Integration Documents, Check Matricule Number and salary programing with respect to MINFOPRA and MINFI
- Enter your full name in the space provided
- Click on the green button to search your information. A list will display showing all your basic information at MINFOPRA. If you are an old employee who forget the matricule, you can then find you matricule here. If you are a newly employed state worker, check the info shown to know if your matricule is out or not. If not out, the continue with the next step.
- Click on Voir pacour to know the state of you document and know which offices it has gone through. (Normally a document needs to go throught 13 offices before programming)
To know whether you have been programmed for salary or not, call the number:
CLICK HERE to start
Hope this goes a long way to help cameroonian state workers monitor their documents, find their matricule number, know when they are programmed and know their starting salary in accordance with MINFOPRA and MINFI.
If you are already receiving salary then it is neccessary to follow this guide on how to download monthly payslip in cameroon for free.
Do well to share to help others as many people suffer because of lack of knowledge
Don’t forget to leave us a comment for appreciation or for correction. Thanks.