Start Mini Importation Business In Cameroon. Start ordering goods from china today and sell in Cameroon. Learn how to buy china products and ship to Cameroon. Open your own pre-order business from China today and start making some cash. Maximize the profit made from your business today by learning how to start buying directly from China. All this can be exposed to you by Faith’s Online Mall. The major area of specialty is Pre-order from China to Cameroon.
Faith’s Online Mall is an experienced Mini importation business importing goods from different parts of the world to Cameroon. We have a huge experience in buying goods from China and getting them shipped to Cameroon in the most secured way.
After a huge success with the mini importation business, Faith’s Online Mall has decided to give a wonderful opportunity to young people to become self-employed. With a comprehensive course in mini importation, you can start buying goods directly from china and shipping to Cameroon. You can do this both for personal use or for business.
If your just interested in getting your products from china without the stress of learning and practicing, you can contact through (237)650220525 in order to join our WhatsApp group. We shall do all the hardwork for you and all you need to do is to pay for the cost of buying and delivery.
Why Learning Mini Importation Or China Pre-Order Business From Faith’s Online Mall?
Faith’s Online Mall has been in the mini importation business since 2020 with lots of customers to serve. This has provided Faith’s Online Mall with the very huge client market importing goods from china to Cameroon.
With already thousands of customers relying for the supply of household items and many other things from Faith’s Online, It can be concluded that this is one of the best mini importation pre-order business in Cameroon. With this you are assured of gaining the right knowledge start your own mini importation business in Cameroon.
Trainees are not only guarantee quality knowledge, but also benefits from a lifetime mentorship to guide them through the path of success after training. Mini importation and pre-order business in Cameroon is a whole new career for many in the modern world of today.
You can apply to learn by contacting the number (+237) 650220525.
Training mostly takes place online on WhatsApp, but physical office is located at Ndongo, Molyko-Buea.
Requirement To Start A Mini Importation Business In Cameroon
- Must know how to read and write.
- Have a good android phone.
- Be in possession of an international passport. (You can use that of any close relative or friend).
- Have the required training fee.
What is Mini Importation?
Mini importation is a means of buying products overseas at a small scale while buying at industrial prices. It permits small businesses and individuals to easily buy and import goods from different countries to Cameroon at whatever quantity they need. You do not have to fill a whole shipping container to be able to ship your products. You can basically import anything that you want.
Benefits and Advantages of Mini Importation Business In Cameroon
- You buy at lower prices.
- It permits you make purchase online from any location.
- It expose you to a wide variety of products at a time.
- It’s a form of business, so it will start bringing you some cash immediately.
- If you are already doing buying and selling, this will help improve on your profit margin.
- It can help you start doing importation from overseas with very low cost.
- Those involved in pre-order do not need any capital to start making some cash.
What You Need To Know Before Starting A Mini Importation or Pre-order business in Cameroon
There are certain things every own who wants to engage in the mini importation business or pre-order business from China to Cameroon must understand.
- Under go the mini importation training program.
- Choose a niche of products you will be importing (e.g; fashion, automobile, electronics, health, etc).
- Find a supplier from which you will be buying.
- Find a reliable shipping or logistic company that shall be in charge of transporting your goods from China to Cameroon for instance.
- Learn how to do sourcing of products.
- Know how to place orders.
- Learn how to request a refund in case of delay delivery to the warehouse of the shipping company.
- Know how to calculate cost.
- Learn how to convert from cfa to RMB (an acceptable currency for purchase).
- Pay for your local delivery.
How Mini Importation Business In Cameroon Works
Below is just a general ideal on how the mini importation business shipping from china to Cameroon works;
- Sourcing of item: The process begins with the sourcing of items to be purchased.
- Buy of RMB: Here, you convert you money from CFA to RMB to be able to make purchase.
- Placing Order: This involves the process of making selection from the supplier shop and making payments.
- Warehouse Delivery: The supplier transport the products to a chosen warehouse based in China from where it shall be shipped to Cameroon.
- International shipping: This involve the transportation of goods from China to Cameroon (Either by air or by Sea).
- Local Delivery: After goods have arrived Cameroon, there shall be send your location by means of road transport.
How Long Does It Take To Ship Goods From China To Cameroon?
The period of time taken for products to travel from China to Cameroon depends on the means of transport. The are basically two means of international transport. This include sea and air transport.
- Sea Transport: With sea transport shipment will take about 60 days to reach Cameroon.
- Air Transport: With Air transport, shipment with take about 14 days to arrive Cameroon.
Sometime irregularities like custom clearance may cause an additional delay to delivery period. Note that even the specifications above are not fix but an estimate, so it could still take a bit lesser time or a bit more time.
Duration For Learning Pre-Order and Mini Importation Business In Cameroon
The duration of learning pre-order or mini importation business in Cameroon might depend on the smartness of the individual. But on an average, a period of 7 days learning is enough to cover the training. In the end the training is backed by a lifetime mentorship to ensure the trainee succeed no matter the circumstances.