Buy Ovulation Test Strips and Kits In Cameroon at affordable prices. We deliver in all measure cities in Cameroon including Buea, Limbe, Tiko, Douala, Mutengene, Kumba, Yaounde and many others. Our prices are moderate and our products and very accurate. If you have been wondering where to buy ovulation test strips and kits in Cameroon of the highest quality and discretely, then you are just at the right place. Kindly take your time to check out on the details which include; specifications, prices, how/procedure to use. etc. You can then get back to us for best and fastest delivery in all major cities in Cameroon. We have the best ovulation test strips and kits for sale in Cameroon. You can also contact us if you need to buy pregnancy test strips in Cameroon at a low price.
WHAT IS AN OVULATION TEST STRIP OR KIT?
An ovulation test strip is used by women to help them determine the time in their menstrual cycle they can get pregnant. There are many models of ovulation home tests we sell in Cameroon, all you need to do is determine which one you prefer.
THE PROCESS OF OVULATION
Ovulation is a phase (period) in the menstrual cycle of women. During this period, the ovary releases an egg (ovum), which travels down to the fallopian tube, waiting to be fertilized by sperm. Ovulation is predicted to happen on day 14 of a 28- day menstrual cycle. But however some women have shorter and longer cycles, thus their ovulation days will be different.
The process of ovulation begins when your hypothalamus (a part of your brain) releases gonadotropin-releasing hormone) This hormone causes your pituitary gland to secrete follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
From day 6-14 of the menstrual cycle, FSH causes follicles (small sacs of fluid in your ovary that contain a developing egg) in one ovary to begin to mature. One of the developing eggs forms a matured egg between day 10-14 0f the cycle. On day 14 of the cycle, a sudden increase in the LH level causes the ovary to release this egg. You ovulation day is when your LH level is highest.
OLD AND ACHAIC METHODS OF DETERMINING OVULATION IN CAMEROON
Before the existence of ovulation tests, women in Cameroon had been using old practices to determine their ovulation period. They used the following methods to determine an ovulation period.
– They believed once your mucus became wetter, clearer and more slippery then you are ovulating.
– Increased sex drive or the urge to have sex always.
-increased appetite and mode swings.
– Breast tenderness and vaginal cramps
– A rise in body temperature detected from the feel of a hand.
The above methods had so many short-comings that made women to have so many unplanned pregnancies and those who were struggling to conceive had no solution but to keep waiting for a pregnancy to occur magically or taking natural herbs. Cameroonian women are now grateful with the availability of home ovulation test strips which are far cheaper than that done at hospitals.
WHY YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR OVULATION PERIOD
- To help TTC (trying to conceive) women. Women can get pregnant at any time during their cycle but the possibility is highest during the ovulation period. Tracking the exact day they ovulate eases the stress of thinking about when to have sex especially if they have been trying for a while or do not live permanently with their spouses but trying for a baby.
- An ovulation test strip also helps to determine if a woman ovulates. There are women who have been medically checked by medical doctors to be okay and seen to be fit to carry a pregnancy but however they can’t get pregnant. In Cameroon, doctors always advise they carry out an ovulation test to know if they ovulate at all.
- Some women use ovulation test strips to determine when they can abstain from sex. Once they determine their fertile range, they avoid unprotected sex with their partners to avoid getting pregnant.
DIFFICULTIES IN GETTING OR TO BUY OVULATION TEST STRIPS AND KITS IN CAMEROON
Cameroonian women find it very difficult to get at home ovulation test strips through-out the country.
They often evade that done in hospitals (however not all hospitals in Cameroon can do it) because of the very high prices hospitals charge for it. They prefer what they can do themselves and monitor closely to know the exact time of their period they will ovulate at the comfort of their homes.
Most people who sell these test kits are extremely expensive and only out to do a business. Thus an average Cameroonian couple will find it difficult to afford 5 to 10 ovulation test kits to be able to predict their ovulation period.
Some Cameroonians live in areas where they cannot find these skits when they are in need of it and have to go through so many individuals( which is a private issue) to help them look for it. Some might shy away from asking individuals to help them since they do not want to be termed barren since it is a Cameroonian mentality.
WHERE TO BUY OVULATION TEST STRIPS AND KITS IN CAMEROON
Wondering where to buy ovulation test strips in Cameroon? Ovulation test strips are commonly sold in some major pharmacies and hospitals that could be difficult to identify. If you are looking on how to buy original ovulation test strips without going through all the stress of identifying a reliable pharmacy, then get to us. We are number 1 supplier of ovulation test strips in Cameroon delivering this product in cities like Buea, Douala, Yaounde, Limbe, Bamenda, Kumba, Tiko, Mutengene, etc. We are located in Buea, but we deliver across the national territory. You can contact us directly on whatsapp or regular calls using the number 650220525 or simply press the whatsapp button.
HOW TO USE THE OVULATION TEST KITS AND STRIPS WE SELL IN CAMEROON
It is very simple to use our ovulation test kits and strips since they look like pregnancy tests and work same way. All you have to do is follow these simple instructions below
- Pee in a cup
- Remove the kit or strip from its packet
- If you are using the strip, dip it into the urine and wait for the indicator to appear after the indicated time.
- If you are using the kit, place it on a clean surface, use the straw to collect urine and drop it on the small hole found on the kit. Wait for the indicated number of minutes for the result to appear
- You will have to do the testing for a few days to determine your most fertile day. To know your most fertile day, the second line that will appear has to be as red as the first original line or the line should be the reddest of all tests taken as indicated on the samples in the pictures below
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY OVULATION TEST STRIPS AND KITS IN CAMEROON FROM US
As much as we are out to sell and make some cash, our customer satisfaction is our number one priority. It is for this reason we went as far as detailing the two different models we have, how to use them as well as the advantage one has over the other. It is of our interest for our buyers to fully understand what they are buying.
- We sell good quality ovulation test kits and strips.
- We are moderate with our prices and consider the need of the buyer
- We do fast delivery nationwide
- We have a 24/7 support ready to answer your questions about our product, and also to guide you through the order and delivery process.
HOW MUCH DOES OVULATION TEST STRIPS AND KITS COST IN CAMEROON
The prices differ between the two qualities we sell because one is more convenient, hygienic and classic than the other. The kits are a little bit more expensive than the strips.
OUR PRICES FOR OVULATION TEST KITS AND STRIPS IN CAMEROON
FOR THE OVULATION TEST STRIPS
- 2 pieces for 1,000frs
- 4 pieces for 2,000frs
- 10 pieces for 5,000frs
- 25 pieces 10,000frs
- 50 pieces 18,000frs
FOR THE OVULATION KITS
- 1piece for 1,500frs
- 2 pieces for 2,500frs
- 5 pieces for 5,000frs
- 10 pieces for 9,500frs
- 25 pieces for 19,500frs
- 50 pieces for 35,000frs
ARE YOU A RETAILER OR A PHARMACISTS WHO SELLS PREGNANCY TEST STRIPS IN CAMEROON AND IS LOOKING FOR A SUPPLIER?
If you are a wholesaler, a pharmacist or a clinic administrator looking for a wholesaler to supply pregnancy test kits and strips to you then we are here for you. The prices above apply only to those buying for their personal use. Prices for wholesalers are different and negotiation. Please contact us for such negotiations no matter where you are in Cameroon. You should be buying at least 50 pieces to order as in wholesale.