- a)Turning ON
After verifying that all required cable are connected correctly, follow the preceding procedures;
– Press the power button of the system unit.
– Press the power button on the monitor.(wait for loading to complete)
NB: For some computer, it require you to strike the F1 key on the keyboard to continue with the booting. For the case of a laptop you just have to press the power button on the unit carrying the processor.
- b)Turn OFF
– Left click on the start menu
– Left click on Turn Off computer
– Left click on Turn Off to short down the computer,
– Left click on Restart to restart the computer
– Left click on Stand By to send the computer to a stand by mode (here the computer consumes lesser energy, appears as if it is off while keeping all the running programs intact). You can later press the power button on the system unit to restore the desktop.